(as of May 04,2020 21:09:16 UTC – Details)
- Highland Blend Black Tea: This brisk black tea is a great way to begin your day, or as an accompaniment to a full Scottish breakfast. (25 Tea Bags, 1.76 oz)
- Collier’s Welsh Cheddar: Collier’s Welsh Cheddar brings together the finest ingredients, a heritage of cheese making and particular recipes to produce products of unmistakable quality and character. After 12 months of aging, it has developed an irresistible, nutty flavor and a mellow finish. (7.5 oz)
- Royal Blue Stilton: The King of English cheeses. This bold blue is perfect after dinner with a duo of port and pears. (7.5 oz)
- Cotswold: In England, it is a notoriously popular pub cheese that is commonly served with hard-crusted bread and a strong, dark ale. Wonderful melted on grilled chicken or chops, and delicious atop burgers. (7.5 oz)
- Specialty Crackers from The Fine Cheese Co.: These English crackers were exclusively designed by cheese gurus to pair with gourmet cheeses. (5.3 oz)
- Ploughmans Chutney: This chutney is a traditional accompaniment to the Ploughman’s lunch – cold meats, cheese, pickles and pate with bread (11.4 oz)
- Walkers Shortbread Highlanders: This pure, creamery butter shortbread is baked in the Highland village of Aberlour, Speyside, to an original family recipe perfected by Joseph Walker in 1898. (7 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a woven basket, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
All igourmet.com Gift Baskets are filled with only premium quality items you will be proud to give
An exquisite sampling of the cheeses and sweets of the UK
All items produced in England, Scotland or Wales
Attractively packaged in a woven basket.