(as of May 07,2020 17:55:28 UTC – Details)
Do you want to learn how to make Hand Sanitizer?
The recent health crisis caused a massive shortage of protective medical supplies, Homemade Face Masks, and Hand Sanitizer. Making Different Types of Protective Masks and Hand Sanitizer at Home is just the book you need to start making quality protective face masks right now.
In this book, you will find out how to make both sewn and non-sewn protective face masks from materials you already have, like sheets, pillowcases, filter bags, and much more! In this book, you will find short, simple, and concise tips and steps to make the mask that suits your needs and protects against catching germ droplets when you’re leaving your house.
In Homemade Face Masks and Hand Sanitizer: 25 DIY Face Masks Making Different Types of Protective Masks. 25 DIY Hand Sanitizer and Home Disinfectant, you will learn what are the advantages and disadvantages of homemade masks compared to medical face masks, and more importantly, what you can do to remove these shortcomings and create a truly effective mask.
Sanitizers and Cleansing Alcohol are two of the essential items that any household should have. And it’s a wonder that not too many people know that they can make their alcohol solutions with only a few basic ingredients and a little effort. This book is going to be filled with Different Recipes for Alcohol and Hand Sanitizers. With this knowledge, you won’t have to rely on large-scale manufacturers and corporations for an item that you will always need in your home.
Homemade Face Masks and Hand Sanitiser: 25 DIY Face Masks Making Different Types of Protective Masks. 25 DIY Hand Sanitizer and Home Disinfectant will show you how to:
● Sew cloth face masks from a quality, thick materials like cotton and linen, using household items like dishcloths, sheets, linens, and others;
● Use add-ons like filter bags to increase the effectiveness of your mask and apply multiple layers of protection, while sewing the masks that fit your face comfortably without restricting your breathing;
● Create multi-layer masks with filter pockets quickly and easily, so that you can add extra protective fabric layers whenever you don’t feel safe enough;
● Fold your own quality protective face masks from cloth materials and create the so-called ‘origami’ face masks for emergencies when you don’t have a suitable mask by your side;
● Use items like vacuum cleaner bags, coffee filters, furnace filters, and other supplies strategically to fold and sew face masks that have proven to be nearly as effective as surgical and N95 face masks;
● Use leftover grocery bags to utilize their synthetic fabrics and mimic the effects of surgical and N95 Masks.
With these instructions, you’ll be able to make your protective face masks and hand sanitizer whenever you need, without having to go out to get the supplies!
Hurry up and grab Homemade Face Masks and Hand Sanitizer:
25 DIY Face Masks Making Different Types of Protective Masks.
25 DIY Hand Sanitizer and Home Disinfectant now!
Don’t miss the opportunity to get step-by-step instructions for making masks and hand sanitizers that have proven effective in protecting against viruses!
Please note: Book is available in 2 Paperback formats – Black and White and Full-color. Choose the best for you;
• Full-color edition – Simply press "See all formats and versions" above the price. Press left from the "paperback" button;
• Black and White version – is the default first.