(as of Jun 01,2020 13:56:52 UTC – Details)
- Use this logbook to record the details of your camping adventures so you can look back on and share experiences and favorite spots.
- Guided fill-in pages prompt you to write in such pertinent details as location, date, notable amenities and attractions, who shared the trip, who you met, favorite events, and things to avoid next time.
- There’s also space for extra notes and photos.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, camp business cards, mementos, and more.
- Sturdy hardcover binding.
- Appealing buffalo check cover design.
- Elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps logbook closed.
- 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high.
- 160 pages.
From the Publisher
The Camping Logbook
Record Your Adventures.
Life is a journey and the best journeys are camping trips
Ever wish . . . ?
Ever wish you could remember which campsite you liked so much? Which route to avoid? Which trail you want to hike again someday?
Now you can!
Use this Camping Logbook to record the details of your adventures so you can remember them clearly, share your experiences, and make plans to revisit your favorite spots!
Pre-filled prompts make it easy to log those camping memories
Easy-to-use fill-in pages prompt you to write in such pertinent details as location, date, amenities, attractions, who shared the trip, who you met, favorite events, and things to avoid next time.
Each campsite spread includes a page for extra notes or photos.
The logbook has a handy inside back cover pocket which expands to hold notes, maps, receipts, camp business cards, mementos, and other flat items.
Keep track of favorite campsites
Write down all the things you want to remember
Just use the pre-filled prompts on the left-hand page. (No need to ”start from scratch” each time!)
Then add a note or a photo or two on the right-hand page.
Space for 78 camping trips
Plan your adventures and capture those memories!
Be a happy camper
Cute Camping Logbook cover design features foil stamping and gloss highlights.
Smooth-finish pages support a variety of pencils and pens.
Durable hardcover binding stands up to regular use.
Covers have rounded corners for reduced wear.
Suitable for gift-giving too.
About our Camping Logbook:
Appealing buffalo-check cover design with gloss highlights and gold foil stamping
Sturdy hardcover binding
Inside back cover pocket holds notes, cards, mementos, and more
Elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps logbook closed
Journal measures 6-1/4” wide x 8-1/4” high
Our Company History
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter—and later, his wife, Edna—sought to create fine books that sold at prices even a pauper could afford.
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy—and our customers’ expectations—of beauty, quality, and value.
Image: Peter Pauper Press headquarters, circa 1948.