(as of Jun 08,2020 00:43:44 UTC – Details)
Loaded with protein and complemented with fresh produce, orijen’s Biologically Appropriate six fish cat food is a distinct, tasty recipe that cats love. This nourishing cat food features six whole, wild-caught, sustainable Fish, which make up 85% of the ingredient list. The other 15% comes from vegetables and fruit, With no included gluten, potato, or tapioca. This dry cat food is made with 2/3 of the fish Used fresh or raw, while the other 1/3 are gently dried at 200°f from raw, whole fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing fish protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone. Freeze-dried Cod liver is infused to naturally enhance the flavor, making Orijen Six fish deliciously tasty even for fussy eaters.
orijen foods strive to give your cat the most Biologically Appropriate and nourishing diet possible. Prepared exclusively in orijen’s privately owned dog Star kitchen, This premium cat food features fresh, regional ingredients that are harvested by people We know and trust, and delivered to our kitchen. Orijen dry cat food also follows the wholeprey philosophy, featuring whole Animal ingredients that mirror what an animal would eat in nature, including meat, organs, and cartilage or bone.
the result is a protein-rich, savory cat food that’s loaded with a variety of fresh, quality animal ingredients to keep your cat companion happy, healthy, and strong.
With 90% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes cats according to their natural, biological needs
Using fresh and raw animal ingredients, including meat, organs, cartilage, and bone, ORIJEN is the Biologically Appropriate, grain-free diet that cats have evolved to eat
Our Fresh Regional Ingredients are supplied by people we know and trust, and are delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw, in their most natural and nourishing form
ORIJEN cat food is made in our DogStar Kitchen, in Kentucky. For more information, please contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877.939.0006.