(as of Jun 18,2020 12:25:52 UTC – Details)
FCC ID #
2008-2019 Dodge Caravan
2008-2016 Chrysler Town & Country
You must have two original working keys to perform the programming procedure below,
dealer or locksmith programming is required if you do not have two original working keys.
This part is not compatible with Push to Start vehicles, only compatible with standard turn key ignitions
1. Insert first programmed key into ignition.
2. Switch ignition ON for at least 3 seconds but no longer than 15 seconds.
3. Turn ignition OFF and remove key.
4. Within 15 seconds insert second programmed key into ignition switch and turn ignition ON.
5. After 10 seconds an audible tone will be heard and immobilizer warning lamp will flash.
6. Turn ignition OFF and remove second programmed key.
7. Within 60 seconds insert non-programmed key into ignition switch and turn ignition ON.
8. After 10 seconds an audible tone will be heard and immobilizer warning lamp will illuminate for 3 seconds.
9. Switch ignition OFF and remove key. Programming is now complete. Test key transmitter.
10. Repeat procedure for additional key transmitters if required (up to 8 key transmitters can be programmed).
All 2010 and above vehicles are dealer/locksmith program ONLY.
Some vehicle DIY programming procedure is not available. These vehicles require a diagnostic equipment to be connected to the vehicle to program the remote. Please find local automotive locksmith or a dealer for programming.
Replaces # IYZ-C01C 56046708AA, M3N5WY783X
Fits for Dodge Caravan 2008-2019, Compatible with Chrysler Town & Country 2008-2016
The remote must be programmed by dealership or locksmith professional.
Comes complete with batteries and has been fully tested to ensure quality and functionality.
100% satisfaction guarantee. Please check the part number to verify the remotes compatibility before purchasing.