(as of Jul 28,2020 01:44:57 UTC – Details)
This book explains:
– Cat’s elimination behaviors, including uncleanliness and marking.
– How cats learn and can be trained.
– How to house-train kittens and outdoor cats.
– How to achieve low-stress successful litter changes: the litter box, the substrate grains, the location (room or house move).
– How to reduce garbage and ecological footprint with two exclusive litter types that you can fabricate at low cost.
– A step-by-step improved and simplified toilet training method.
Finally, you will be able to combine your learnings to achieve your specific goals.
What you get is detailed information, followed by unique, accessible do-it-yourself solutions to litter challenges.
… I developed a new way to deal with litter and feces. I called it a “permanent sand litter.” No product on the market offers all the advantages this permanent sand litter has.
… I also developed another way to deal with cat feces. It is perfect for people whose bathroom is too crowded for toilet training. Like the permanent sand litter, it can be re-created at low cost, and maintenance costs are nearly zero. I call it a “water litter.”
… One evening while I was watching cat videos on YouTube, I wound up watching some about cats being toilet trained. What I saw made me worry that cat owners would try this without the necessary information to succeed, which would inevitably produce unclean cats. I then went on Amazon and searched for books on the subject. I read their descriptions and readers’ comments. Then I browsed through those on Kindle Unlimited. All that got me even more worried. Knowing that uncleanliness is the main reason for cats being abandoned, I felt the urge to intervene. I, therefore, decided to set aside my other book projects to write this one: Litter Free
… One thing that bothered me is that the procedure they use still has the same flaws as the one I used back in the eighties. Sure, this procedure can work, but it is prone to all sorts of problems. Moreover, it is very demanding for the cat and very difficult and inconvenient for the owner. What I present here is an improved method.
– I discuss everything to consider to reduce the risk of problems.
– I present specific strategies to prevent inappropriate elimination.
– I explain my unique method to ensure that the cat recognizes the toilet as “the right place to go.”
– I describe my strategy to guide the cat to place himself properly on the seat.
– I removed unnecessary, error-prone steps.
– I reorder the steps so that when he moves to the real toilet, the cat knows how to pee and poo right into the bowl without making any accidents on the seat.
– There is no gadget to remove from the seat and reinstall to allow people to use the toilet.
– No litter grain will ever fall into the toilet bowl.
– It allows for a much smoother progression in learning than any of the gadgets currently available.